We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We prepare a syrup from the above ingredients, the quantities of spices are put according to everyone's taste.
Boil this syrup until it boils.
Meanwhile, wash the peppers (we can use all types of peppers), take a fork and push them around.
Mix with a wooden spoon in the syrup and when it boils well, add the peppers one by one.
Leave the peppers until they soften a little, then take them out and arrange them warm in jars.
Fill the jars with peppers and fill with hot syrup.
Leave the jars open until the syrup enters the pepper, so the syrup decreases and you have to fill it until the jars are full.
We close the jars and put them in the hot dust.
They are delicious!
How to prepare homemade pretzels
The pretzel dough is very similar to bread dough. It also has a little oil and a little sugar. It works easily and beautifully, no difficulty from this point of view.
Before putting them in the oven, the pretzels are scalded in an alkaline solution of water with baking soda. In this way it acquires that reddish and beautiful surface, but also a specific, special taste of the crust. Don't skip this step!
How to make bell peppers stuffed with baked vegetables
The bell peppers will be washed, the lid will be cut from the top, then cleaned of seeds and ribs, then sprinkled inside each pepper a pinch of salt (to soften, without having to be scalded), leave on a grill waiting to be used.
Peeled vegetables, washed and finely chopped, put to harden in a Teflon pan with hot oil, about 10-15 minutes (while they will soften and remove from the liquid left by the vegetables).
After they have hardened, the vegetables will be transferred to a bowl to cool, then add beaten eggs, rice, breadcrumbs, finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper, mixing everything with a spatula, until you get a homogeneous composition.
Using a spoon, fill each pepper with the composition obtained, then put a tomato cap or pre-cut cap of each bell pepper.
In a square tray with high walls or a rectangular Jena bowl, greased with butter or lined with oil, place the bell peppers on top, over which the tomato juice will be poured and cover the bowl with aluminum foil, put in the oven. preheated to 180 degrees, for about 40-45 minutes.
Near the end (last 10 minutes) remove the aluminum foil and add the grated Parmesan cheese on the surface of the bell peppers cooked for au gratin.
Bell peppers stuffed with baked vegetables, can be served hot or cold with 1-2 tablespoons of sour cream (optional, according to everyone's tastes).
Sweet and sour pickle salad is a mix of vegetables perfectly chosen to cover the whole area of vegetables that can be put together in the best pickle salad. It is a pickle salad that does not need preservatives, because thinly sliced vegetables are perfectly preserved in the juice left by them, to which vinegar and sugar are added. In this salad we have cabbage, cauliflower, cucumbers, peppers, carrots, which are joined by well-cooked tomatoes, white onions and 1 hot pepper to complete the taste. For spicy salad lovers, the amount of hot peppers can increase considerably to 3 pieces. We do not use water because vegetables (especially tomatoes) will leave enough liquid that can be used for the preservation process.
I have listed below the quantities of ingredients used by me, but you can adapt them to taste or depending on what you have around the house. In fact, my salad has modified ingredients compared to the recipe I received from my girlfriend. I added bell peppers, but donuts would be just as good.
About 3 liters of salad came out of the quantity below, but the amount can be influenced by how juicy the tomatoes are.
Normally, all pickles should contain horseradish. We don't need this salad. I ate it last year at a friend's and believe me when I tell you it's perfect. The sweet-sour taste of pickled vegetables went very well with the potato food prepared by her mother. If you really want to use horseradish, then put a strip or two over the vegetables before closing the jar.
I still have a pickle salad, the recipe taken from my mother's mother, but it has a preservative. You find it here. I didn't use water in this salad either, the liquid we find in the can being left by the vegetables, to which vinegar is added.
Other successful pickles, in different combinations and textures: vegetable for soups in a jar, pumpkin in tomato juice in a jar, eggplant in tomato sauce in a jar. I invite you to try them all, with the promise that you will not regret their choice.
Pickle salads are gaining more and more fans because they bring together different tastes and textures, but put together they complement each other perfectly.
The salad can be eaten after 4-6 weeks, depending on the temperature at which the jars are kept. It would be preferable to keep them in a dark, cool place.
(approx. 3 l sweet and sour pickle salad)
200 ml of 9 ° white wine vinegar
80 g salt for pickles
1 teaspoon peppercorns
To see how I prepared the salad, I leave the movie below.
To piss on your tongue when you eat sauerkraut or a soup! That's why it's good to make some canned hot peppers, so that they are for the winter.
- 1 kg of hot peppers
- 1 liter of vinegar
- 1 liter of water
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
We wash the washed and drained peppers in clean jars. We put them whole or cut.
We make a mixture of water, vinegar, salt and sugar and boil it. When the vinegar boils and the salt and sugar have dissolved, pour the hot mixture over the peppers and close the jars with lids. We place a thicker towel over the jars and leave it like that until the next day when we will label them and store them in the pantry.
Grandma's pickled cucumber recipe! You must have this preparation in the pantry
Autumn is knocking at the door, so we need to prepare supplies in advance for the cold season. The end of August and the beginning of September are the best time to pickle, so that in winter we have something good in the pantry when we are hungry.
Pickled cucumbers are one of the dishes that you should not miss from home, because they are delicious and contain a lot of vitamins. Here is a simple recipe for pickles, which is easy to make and can be prepared by anyone.
Wash the donuts well and then cut them into an X shape. Bring 2 liters of water to a boil, add 200 ml of 9 degree vinegar, 10 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of salt and bring to the boil. Put the notched donuts in the solution for 1 minute, then take them out in a bowl and let them cool a bit. We clean the horseradish and cut it into strips.
In the jars or plastic buckets we place the scalded donuts, among them we put hot peppers and horseradish strips, and on top of each jar we put a knife tip of preservative powder (in case you put the donuts in a bigger bowl, as we did me, put 1/2 teaspoon of preservative powder), then pour over them the pickling solution that you brought back to the boil.
Staple the jars and dry them between the beds. They can be served in about 2 weeks.
Mix until you get a homogeneous composition. From this we form balls that we then cover with seeds, aromatic herbs or fresh greens.
We keep the balls cold until serving.
Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Ingredients Cozonac with scalded dough
In Silvia Jurcovan's book, the ingredients for 2 large or 4 smaller cakes (from one kilogram of flour) are given. I only made ½ of portion, a large baked cake in a shape of 12/36 cm.
- 550 grams of flour with a minimum of 11% protein content (check on the package)
- 4 yolks
- 300 milliliters of milk
- 25 milliliters of oil (sunflower)
- 30 grams of fresh yeast or 10 grams of dry yeast
- 100 grams of butter with at least 80% fat
- 100 grams of sugar
- 10 ml. of real rum
- grated peel of 1 lemon or 1 organic orange (sam both)
- 10 grams of salt
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
filling and finishing
- 300 grams of ground walnuts
- 150 grams of sugar
- 150 ml. milk
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- optional & # 8211 100 grams of shit
- optional & # 8211 2 tablespoons candied orange peel
- 1 egg yolk or 1 beaten egg for finishing
- about 40-50 ml. oil for the worktop
Dough preparation for Cozonac with scalded dough
All ingredients must be at room temperature. This means that the flour must be weighed, sifted and left in a bowl in the kitchen a few hours before the dough is prepared. Whole eggs can be heated by keeping them in a bowl of hot water (at 40 degrees Celsius, not hotter than that because they will cook), etc.
1. Of the total amount of flour, 50 grams are placed in a large bowl (at least 3 liters). Put 100 ml on the fire. of milk (out of a total of 300 ml.). When the milk boils, pour it over the flour in the bowl. Stir quickly and vigorously until all the lumps are loose.
2. The obtained paste is pulled with a spoon into one edge of the bowl and spreads, to cool faster. In the same bowl, without touching the scalded dough, add the yeast and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Rub the yeast with the sugar until it liquefies.
3. The scalded dough is allowed to cool to around 37 degrees Celsius. To be warm, but not hot, it should feel neutral to the temperature of the hand. When it reaches this stage, mix it with the liquefied yeast. Cover the dish with a kitchen towel. Place the bowl in a warm place, away from electricity, for 15 minutes. During this time, the yeast should have risen and the scalded dough should be filled with air bubbles, as you can see below.
If, after 15, maximum 20 minutes of waiting, you have not obtained this structure like a sponge, it means that the yeast is not active! We'd better throw away what we've done so far and start again with fresh yeast, than waste the rest of the ingredients.
4. As the yeast grows, the yolks are rubbed with salt to intensify their color. Then add the sugar, citrus peel, rum, vanilla sugar and oil.
5. Dilute the yolk mixture with the remaining warm milk (approx. 37 degrees Celsius). Weigh the rest of the flour (500 grams) into the bowl in which it is kneaded. I weighed in the bowl of the mixer, over the scalded coca, but if you knead by hand, weigh the flour in a clean bowl, make room in the middle and add in that hollow the active mayonnaise obtained in point 3. Next to the mixer, see the bowl with the yolks , milk, flavors, sugar, etc.
6. While kneading with the mixer, pour the barely warm composition of the yolks and milk and butter. If you knead by hand, add the composition with the yolk and milk over the mayo, in the middle and mix at first with the wooden spoon, then start kneading. For the bread machine, first add the milk with the yolk and oil, then the leavened mayonnaise and only then the rest of the flour.
7. Even ten years after its publication, it does not seem to me that the dough for this cake with scalded coca would have become easier to work with. Of course, a good mixer for kneading or a bread machine will make your life much easier. The dough will be very sticky, very soft, which is natural, because it has a high fluid intake. What you have to remember, however, is that a fluffy cake can't come out of a thick shell. In the mixer, knead for about 15-20 minutes, stopping kneading several times and scraping the dough that adheres to the bowl. Finally, the dough begins to detach from the bowl, forming obvious threads, a sign that the gluten network, essential for the structure of a successful cake, has been activated.
About manual kneading
Silvia Jurcovan tells us: & # 8222 Kneading by hand is done only with a clenched fist and, from time to time, the dough is brought from the edge to the middle, as if folded. In this way, as much air as possible will be incorporated, which will expand when baked and will help you to increase the dough. & # 8221 Silvia Jurcovan also tells us that working with this cake with scalded dough is quite difficult. We find out, at least, in advance, what we should expect. We are told, however, that after about 15-20 minutes of kneading, this dough will come off the hand and the vessel & # 8211 statement which my experience contradicts, however.
Add melted butter
8. After the dough reaches the stage described in point 7, starting to come off the bowl, from which we see how it adheres through obvious threads, which also come off, it is time to add the melted butter. The butter should be liquid, warm, but by no means hot. Gradually add the butter until it is completely incorporated, while kneading constantly.
9. We will notice how the butter transforms the dough immediately, it obviously changing its structure. Continue kneading this scalded dough for another 15 minutes (in the mixer) or as needed (manually), until the dough becomes supple, homogeneous and non-sticky when touched by hand. By catching a piece of dough, we should be able to stretch a rope about 15-18 cm long, if it is kneaded well enough. Another way to test if the dough is kneaded well enough is to grab a small piece of dough with your fingers. If we can spread it in a thin, semi-transparent film, without breaking, it is a sign that the gluten network has developed properly and that this cake with scalded dough is well kneaded.
Leaving the dough for the cake with scalded coca
10. Grease a clean bowl with a drop of oil and transfer the ball-shaped dough into it. Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and place it in a warm place away from electricity.
11. After 40 minutes, the dough has grown wonderfully, more than just doubled in volume.
Modeling and filling cake with scalded dough & # 8211 recipe by Silvia Jurcovan
For modeling this cake with scalded coca, everyone can proceed as desired, as for other cake recipes. I proceeded each time according to one of the options below:
- I spread the dough in a safe sheet, about 1 cm. thickness, which I distributed the desired filling, rolled and shaped
- I divided the dough into 2, for a braided cake
The first option being very clear, I have detailed the second one below.
Walnut filling for the cake
I prepared the walnut filling as soon as I leavened the dough (at the end of step 10). I put the hot milk, sugar and ground walnuts in a saucepan over medium heat.
I boiled everything and stirred continuously for about 5 minutes, until the composition thickened like a soft polenta. I took the pan off the heat, added the vanilla sugar, mixed and let the walnut cream cool well. It has enough time to cool until the dough rises (as in point 11).
What shape do we choose for our cake?
Before starting the modeling of the cake, we prepared a large form of cake, size L = 38 x l = 12 x h = 8 cm, lining it with baking paper. I followed Silvia Jurcovan's recommendation, to make this amount of dough into a single, large cake. In my opinion, given that a cake comes out not only big, but overly large, really huge, I would recommend to make two cakes in two shapes with dimensions L = 24 cm, l = 11 cm and h = 7 cm. They will come out smaller, but it will be easier to manage their baking and final shape.
Dough division, filling and braiding
12. I greased the worktop well with oil. Make sure it is well greased, you do not want the dough to stick, which is very delicate! I overturned the whole cake dough with scalded coca and divided it into two equal pieces.
14. I spread the walnut filling on this rectangle of dough, leaving the edges free. Optionally, you can sprinkle colored shit and grated orange peel.
16. I repeated the steps from 13 to 15 then I placed the two rolls next to each other, twisting (knitting) them in two.
17. I placed the cake thus formed in the form prepared beforehand. I lightly covered it with a double-folded kitchen towel and let it rise for another 25 minutes, in a warm place. Meanwhile, I turned on the oven and set it to 180 ° C.
18. Before baking, grease the surface of this cake with scalded dough with beaten egg or egg yolk.
19. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, at an average height. I usually heat the oven to 180 ° C, but as soon as I put the cake in the oven, I reduce the temperature to 170 ° C. I noticed that the higher temperature at the beginning helps to grow and then it cooks better at 170 ° C. For a single cake of all the above quantities, it takes more than an hour of baking (about 1 hour and 5 & # 8211 10 minutes). If you make two cakes, I would say that 45 minutes at 180 ° C is enough, but it depends on each oven.
In the first 25 minutes of baking it is good not to open the oven door at all. After that, you can cover the cake with a sheet of baking paper, moistened and squeezed. Continue baking the lightly coated cake to prevent it from burning. When it looks quite brown, test the degree of baking, inserting the blade of a knife into the thickest part. If you take out the knife clean, the cake is baked.
20. The baked cake is allowed to slide out of the form on one side, on a special grill for cooling the cakes. Allow to cool like this, leaning on the longest side, at kitchen temperature. From time to time, turn on the opposite side (about 10 minutes), until completely cooled.
It is necessary to cool the cake in this way, because it is very fragile. If left on the base, it could settle, becoming sticky. Sprinkle the cooled cozonac (or not) with powdered sugar and cut into slices.
It is a fluffy and airy cake, with a really special consistency. It will keep fresh for several days, thanks to the scalded dough. To keep for a long time, the cake should be stored wrapped in a clean towel and then put in a plastic bag.
Did you like this recipe?
Ingredients for Cucumber in vinegar, recipe for Bulgarian cucumbers roasted twice
If you pick them from the garden, I recommend putting them in vinegar immediately, so that they remain crispy and sweet.
If you buy them from the market, look for unpalted cucumbers, with a flower on top, which stings when you get your hands on them. Break a cucumber, it must be crispy, not elastic and pale, like a rubber.
Taste the cucumbers, so that they are not bitter.
I cut the heads of cucumbers, they look much nicer in the jar. My mother used to say that this is how the real housewife looks, in these small details & # 128578
Leave the jars on a table, handy, for a week. You will notice if the juice becomes cloudy or the lid swells on a jar.
The next day, wash, label and you can be proud of your work.
How is it remedied if cucumbers ferment in vinegar?
Remove the lids, turn the vinegar over and bring to the boil. Pour the boiling vinegar over the cucumbers and change the lids. Lay the lid down, covered with beds.
It works. It's good to ask me if you have problems, to find a solution. Something like this happens, rarely, but it happens. Don't be scared & # 128578
Good appetite and increase in tasty, healthy and natural cooking!
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Cucumbers in vinegar, recipe for Bulgarian cucumbers roasted twice
The greatest recipes with capsicums to put in the jar for the winter
The cold season is approaching and the housewives have entered the fever of turmoil to fill the rooms. Although the easiest option is to store raw vegetables in the freezer, vegetables retain their vitamins and are just as tasty in jars.
Today we offer you a generous collection of recipes with kapia peppers for the winter. Bake or fry, as you prefer, only enough jars to have!
Peppercorns in oil
Must 2 kg of kapia pepper, 200 ml of 9-degree vinegar, 50 g of sugar, 20 g of salt, 2 tablespoons of mustard seeds, bay leaves, celery leaves, 500 ml of oil.
Wash the peppers well, wipe them with a clean towel, cut them in half lengthwise, remove the seeds and stalks, then weigh them to be the prescribed amount in the recipe. Put a larger saucepan on the fire, add the oil and when it is very hot, put half of the peppers as far as they will go, so that they fry lightly. Remove the peppers with the whisk and place them in the covered bowl.
Separately, boil the vinegar and spices, pour them hot over the peppers and press lightly to soak in liquid.
Put the peppers in small jars, pressing them to get the juice on top. At the end you can put a teaspoon of oil in which the peppers were fried. Tie the jars with cellophane or cover them, then put them in the pantry.
Salad of roasted peppers
Choose beautiful, unharmed peppers (it doesn't have to be kapia). Bake on embers or on low heat. Put them in the bowl and, in order to steam them, cover the bowl with cellophane. After an hour, clean them, break the strips and put them in small jars, pressing them lightly.
Bring to a boil 1 l of water with 150 ml of vinegar and 2 tablespoons sugar. Fill the jars with this liquid, cover them with cellophane or cover them and boil them on a steam bath for 15-20 minutes.
Otherwise baked kapia peppers
The end result is the same, only the method is different. Used 2 kg of baked kapia peppers, clean and weigh, 150 ml of vinegar, 50 g of sugar, 2 teaspoons of mustard seeds or an aspirin, a bay leaf, a sprig of celery, 1 tablespoon of tarragon.
Baked and cleaned kapia peppers without coming into contact with water (so as not to lose their specific baking taste), put them in a bowl or bowl.
Boil vinegar, sugar, mustard seeds or crushed aspirin, bay leaf, tarragon and celery in a jug for 2 minutes and pour hot over the baked peppers, then cover with a lid.
After 30 minutes, put the peppers in small, well-pressed jars, cover with the respective liquid, tie with cellophane or cover and put in the pantry. Serve sprinkled with a little oil or cream.
Kapia peppers or fried donuts
When we want to make the above recipe, but we can't cook the peppers, or in order not to stain the stove tray, we fry them in oil.
The ingredients are: 2 kg of peppers, 200 ml. 9 degree wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons sugar, a teaspoon of peppercorns, a tablespoon of mustard seeds, bay leaves, celery leaves and half a liter of oil.
Wash the peppers well, wipe them, remove the stalks and seeds, cut them in half, then weigh them. Heat the oil and fry the pepper halves on each side for two minutes. Remove them from the fat with a thin andrea, so that the oil drains well, in a covered bowl. After they have cooled, they are cleaned of the skin.
Separately, boil the vinegar with the spices and pour it hot over the peppers and celery leaves. Then place the peppers and celery in small jars, press them well enough to cover with the absorbed liquid, tie the jars with cellophane or cover them and put them in the pantry.
Ardei kapia la borcan
Used 3 kg of red pepper, about 300 ml of vinegar, 100 g of sugar, 2 teaspoons of mustard seeds, peppercorns, bay leaves, a few celery leaves.
Choose beautiful, well-baked and uncooked kapia peppers, wash them, wipe them well, then place them to bake on a thick sieve disk under the large flame of the stove. Put the baked peppers in a bowl, give them a little salt and cover the bowl with cellophane to steam. Carefully clean the skins and seeds, weigh them and place them in a larger bowl.
Separately, boil as many 150 ml of vinegar for every kg of roasted peppers, sugar, mustard seeds and spices. After the first boils, pour the liquid over the cleaned peppers and, after thirty minutes, place them in small jars.