The soup is specific to the Spanish region of Andalusia and is prepared from fresh vegetables and served cold. In some Spanish cookbooks gazpacho (as it is called in Spanish) is mentioned as a salad that can be served with added chopped vegetables, croutons or hard boiled eggs.
I assure you that it is very easy to prepare and extremely refreshing, tasty and full of vitamins.
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 piece of garlic
- 2-3 onion rings
- a few cubes of cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cold tomato soup:
Prepare the vegetables: peel the tomatoes and cucumbers, chop the peppers, onions and finely chopped garlic. Put the vegetables in a blender, add the olive oil, salt ... pepper to taste, then strain. Keep the soup in a bowl in the refrigerator.
When serving, decorate with olives, cheese cubes, bell peppers and parsley. We can also add croutons soaked in olive oil and garlic.
Tomato soup is one of the simplest and tastiest recipes. It can be prepared at any time, but especially in the high season of fresh Romanian vegetables. The tomato soup recipe is extremely simple, but the final taste is delicious. Tomato soup is nutritious and ideal for serving at any time of the day. Below you will find the best tomato soup recipe that we recommend you try at home!
How to quickly make the best tomato soup:
1. First, clean the tomato soup vegetables: onions, carrots, parsnips, celery and bell peppers. All vegetables are washed, cut into large pieces and boiled.
2. In another bowl with water, place the tomatoes and simmer. When the tomatoes are well cooked, pass them through a sieve and dilute with the vegetable soup. Add the rice and oil and bring to the boil again. Leave for 5 to 10 minutes, from the first boil, until the rice boils.
3. Season the tomato soup with salt to taste, and when serving, add the cream and sprinkle with the greens.
A portion of tomato soup can also be eaten with parmesan or croutons. Tomato soup is extremely tasty and can be served anytime, even cold.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
Tomato soup. 10 delicious recipes. BONUS: the coolest diet with tomato soup
Tomato soup is delicious and only good in summer. We recommend below 10 delicious tomato soup recipes. At the end, BONUS, we present the best diet with tomato soup. You can lose up to 5 kilograms in 7 days, without effort, without too many sacrifices.
I am Vio and I love good food and music, people, nature, everything that is beautiful and pleasing to the soul and the eye. I like to improvise, to juggle the ingredients, for me the real challenge is to create a five star menu from few and cheap ingredients. I am a mother, wife, housewife and this blog is my virtual kitchen in which I invite you with great pleasure!
What ingredients do we use for the rice tomato soup recipe?
- 1.5 kg of well-ripened tomatoes or 1 l of thick tomato juice or 2 jars / boxes of tomatoes in broth of 400 g each
- 50 g of rice
- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- 200 g celery root
- 1 bell pepper
- a few sprigs of green celery, if you have it, is really good for soup
- 1 piece parsley or parsley root, if you have it, as hard as it is sweet and good
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- dill and green parsley
Ingredients Tomato soup with homemade pasta - "tar"
- 1 kilogram of fleshy tomatoes, well cooked or 700 ml. mashed or broth
- 1 medium-sized onion (about 80-100 grams)
- 2 large carrots (275-300 grams)
- 1 piece of celery root (60 grams)
- 1 strand of parsley root (80 grams)
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1-2 garlic cloves (Buna didn't put these, but in my opinion tomatoes + garlic = great love)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2.4 liters of hot water
- 1 bunch of green parsley
- salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of sugar, only if needed (if you find the soup too sour at the end)
- 2 medium-sized eggs (55 grams / piece)
- 220 grams of white flour, maybe 1 extra spoon
Tomato soup with homemade pasta - "tar" - how to prepare
1. The vegetables are cleaned, washed and passed through a grater with large holes, except for the pepper, which is cut into thin strips, and the garlic, which is crushed. Of course, there's nothing wrong with chopping vegetables, but that's how I got used to this soup from Buna, be it onions, carrots and grated celery, and that's what I do. If you use fresh tomatoes, they are also put on the grater, after being cut in half. Thus, the skin will remain aside and the pulp and juice will be collected in a bowl. One can just as well use a broth of tomatoes more concentrated, because the soup boils anyway.
2. Put a pot of about 3-4 liters on the fire and heat the oil in a medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, grated or chopped celery and parsley, finely chopped pepper and crushed garlic. Sprinkle a pinch of salt from the beginning, so that the vegetables leave their water, mix and reduce the heat to low. Heat everything, stirring frequently, for about 7-8 minutes. After the onion has softened - it has become slightly translucent - without browning, add the hot water and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, quickly knead a dough from the 2 beaten eggs and flour. Start with 200 grams of flour and if the dough is mollusc, add a little more. We need to get a hard dough, otherwise we won't be able to grate it on the grater.
4. Immediately after kneading the dough, grate it on the grater with large holes. As we obtain the “tărhana” or the razor, we spread them on a flat surface, as much as possible without overlapping the pieces of dough.
5. After scraping all the dough, let the pasta simmer for a few minutes on a flat surface.
6. Check the vegetables in the pot and when they are almost cooked, add the grated tomatoes / passata / broth. Bring to the boil.
7. Taste the salt juice and salt to taste, then add the grated pasta to the pot, all at once.
8. Let the pasta boil for 4-5 minutes, no more is needed, being fresh. Turn off the heat, adjust the taste of the soup with salt, ground black pepper and possibly 1 teaspoon of sugar, to balance the acidity of the tomatoes (only if the sour taste is dominant). Sprinkle with chopped green parsley and putem we can invite your loved ones to dinner.
Tomato soup with homemade pasta - "tar" is served hot, in the first place. May it be useful to you!