We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put the sugar together with the water, over medium heat to high. Cut the pears into small pieces and sprinkle with lemon juice.
When the sugar is liquid and caramelized, add the pears and mix carefully. The caramel will harden a little, but leave it on the fire for another 5-7 minutes, in order to fluidize and soften the pears.
For the cake, mix the flour with the baking powder and salt.
Mix the butter with the powdered sugar until it becomes creamy and fluffy. Add an egg and a tablespoon of flour (so as not to cut the composition). Mix well until smooth. Do this with each egg.
Add flour and alternate with warm milk and mix until the composition is homogeneous. At the end, add the caramelized pears and the vanilla extract. Homogenize very little so as not to crush all the pears.
Pour the composition into the greased pan and put it in the preheated oven at 170 degrees C, for about 50-60 minutes, until it browns nicely and passes the toothpick test.
Leave the cake to cool on a grill and then serve.
Ingredients for the pear cake recipe
- - Butter at room temperature - 100 g
- - Old - 170 g
- - Eggs - 3
- - Flour - 220 g
- - Cocoa - 30 g
- - Sour cream 30% - 200 ml
- - Baking powder - 10 g
- - A pinch of salt
- - Walnuts - 50 g
- - Pere - 3-4
- - Vanilla, cinnamon (to taste).
Method of preparation
1. Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix on low speed for a few minutes, not much.
2. Add the vanilla. Then we break one egg, mixing after each one.
3. Pour the cream, mixing further.
4. Add flour, salt powder, cocoa, baking powder. Mix until the ingredients are incorporated.
5. Add the walnuts and mix with a spatula.
6. Peel the pears, but leave the tail. We cut them, if necessary, at the base to equalize their height. Sprinkle cinnamon over them.
7. Preheat the oven to 180C.
8. Wallpaper the bottom of the tray (30 cm X 10 cm) with baking paper, and grease the walls well with butter.
9. Pour the composition into the pan.
10. Lightly beat the table tray to level the dough.
11. Place the pears next to each other in the pan with the cocoa dough.
12. Leave the cake in the oven for about an hour.
13. Let it cool and only then take it out of the pan and decorate it as you like.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 9.25.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Pear and cocoa cake, festive cake recipe with whole fruits
Gentiana Serban recipe: Foie gras with caramelized pears and sauce in three colors
A foie gras that Chef Florin Dumitrescu said is perfect.
Heat the pan very well, during which time the liver is portioned. Season with salt and pepper and put in a pan over high heat. Cook for a few minutes until it turns beautiful brown on both sides. When ready, let it rest for a minute. Place on a serving plate with the rest of the ingredients.
For the garnish: wash the pears, peel them, cut them in half and remove the seeds.
Put water and white caster sugar in the pan with an iron handle to form the caramel. When it has a light copper color, add the butter until it melts. Immediately add the brandy and flambe the caramel.
Meanwhile, separately, the star anise is put in place of the seeds in the pear halves, the dough is portioned and the pear halves are dressed. Put in the caramel pan with the dough up, dust with sugar and put the pan in the oven at 190 degrees C until the dough turns a nice golden color.
While the pears are in the oven, prepare the sauces. The first sauce is that of berries and it is done as follows: the fruits are washed, if they are fresh, they are put in a kettle for sauces, the sugar is added and it is left to boil until it softens. Pass through a fine sieve until separated from the seeds. The puree obtained is put back on the fire, tasted with sugar and left until it thickens as needed. Leave to cool before use.
For the second sauce, wash the lime, grate the peel in a mortar, add the powdered sugar, rub well and add the lime juice.
The third sauce results from baking pears in caramel.
The sauces are put in the cans for decoration and are used when mounting the serving dish.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Wallpaper a cake form, place sliced pears on the walls of the tray, put small pieces of butter on them, sprinkle with rum essence and sprinkle with a tablespoon of sugar.
Caramelize the sugar: put it on low heat until it turns brown, then add a little water and leave it on the fire until it dissolves.
Beaten eggs are mixed with butter then with caramelized sugar add flour with baking powder, 2 sachets of vanilla sugar (which I forgot to mention above) and vanilla essence or whatever you want (I put a little rum) .
Put the composition in the pan over the pears and put it in the oven (I put dried fruit on top). Leave it in the tray to cool a bit, shake it a little so that it can be removed and this is how it looks with the bottom up.
Caramelized pear cake - RecipesCake with caramelized pears and nuts
I prepared this Cake with pears and caramelized nuts, with fluffy sponge cake and pears, a kind of cake turned upside down in two layers to which I added a cranberry with ground walnuts and covered with fresh cream, for a very special occasion:
on October 3, 2009, in rainy weather and a cold typical of a beautiful autumn day, somewhere in the afternoon, in a room full of relatives and friends (I think about 90-100 people had gathered in the wedding hall and outside & # 8230 we were shocked by the mass of people who came to celebrate with us this civil union) I was becoming Mr. and Mrs. Constantin & # 8230 says & # 8230 because I don't remember much, I don't know what I signed and what I said, I was so excited.
Some notes on ingredients and how to prepare:
- I used pears from my grandmother in the country, they are a bit sweet so I added a little sugar before putting them in the trays. If you want to add lemon juice for a sweet-sour taste, keep in mind that lemon juice keeps the fruit strong and may not bake properly in the oven, so I recommend using lemon juice sparingly.
- use baking trays WITHOUT removable edges because the fruit will leave its juice during ripening and the fruit juice may drain from the tray directly into the oven
- I didn't use baking powder for the sponge cake so I recommend that you beat the egg whites very well before adding the sugar and mix with the sugar until it melts completely in the egg whites.
- attention and to ripening: I have an electric oven that I always use on the ventilation function, so I baked the cake at 170 degrees (if you use the top-down function or have a classic gas oven, I think 180 degrees is enough) for 25 minutes with a variation of 5-8 minutes depending on the type of oven
- 5-6 ripe pears + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 200g granulated sugar
- 50ml water
- 100g ground nuts
- 4 separate eggs
- 130g granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- a pinch of salt
- 2 sachets of granulated sugar
- 130g flour
- I turned on the oven at 170 degrees and prepared 2 round baking trays (do not use baking trays with removable edges) with a diameter of 22-24 cm.
- I took care of pears: I peeled and shredded 5-6 ripe pears and cut them into slices, I added 2 tablespoons of sugar (if the pears are very sweet, you can skip this step) then I put them in the 2 forms of baking.
- I made a caramel of sugar and a little water (I added water so that the sugar caramelized slowly and evenly), when the sugar caramelized and got a nice, coppery color, I added the ground walnuts and mixed. Then I spread the walnut caramel evenly over the pears in the trays.
- Then I took care of sponge top: I separated the 4 eggs, I beat the egg whites with sugar until I got a hard foam, I mixed the yolks with salt and oil. I added the yolks over the beaten egg whites, I added the vanilla sugar and gradually I added the flour, stirring slowly, from the bottom up, taking care not to lose the volume (Careful I did not put baking powder).
- I spread the sponge cake dough evenly over the pears and caramel.
- I put the 2 trays in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- After passing the toothpick test, the 2 countertops are left to cool for 15-20 minutes, then the edges of the countertops are detached from the cake forms, they are turned over on 2 plates and left to cool definitively before being decorated with cream.
- For whipped cream: in a cold bowl, beat the cold liquid cream until it hardens and add the 3-4 tablespoons of vanilla powdered sugar.
- I distributed the cream evenly over the two countertops with pears and walnuts, but I kept a few tablespoons of cream for the edges of the cake as well.
- I decorated the cake with ground walnuts on the edges and left it to cool overnight before the other one and serve it.
I hope you liked my proposal, and if you have any questions about how to prepare or the ingredients used for this Cake with pears and caramelized nuts, are at your disposal for any questions. Do you have a favorite birthday cake recipe? You would also like to see other cakes reproduced here on the blog or on my channel Youtube ? By the way & # 8230 Don't forget to visit me on my channel Youtube and subscribe so you don't miss future videos.
Until the next sweet recipe, I wish you success in everything you set out to do, a lot of peace and Have fun!
Check with caramelized pears
It's autumn and pears are a place of honor in my kitchen. They are sweet, juicy, have a beautiful color and you seem to enjoy it whenever you feel their unmistakable scent. We consume them more fresh, both large and small. But when there are a few left, I take advantage of this and make a good homemade dessert with them. A dessert like this cake with simple caramelized pears, very fragrant and full of fruit. I made it together with one of my friends (the biggest) and he was very happy to be able to give me a helping hand and then to taste the cake we made together. He liked it a lot, and so did we. Enjoy!
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation time: 40 min. Baking time: 1 hour No servings: 12
Pere. We put the sugar together with the water on medium to high heat. Cut the pears into small pieces. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
When the sugar is liquid and caramelized, add the pears and mix carefully. The caramel will harden a little but we leave it on the fire for another 5-7 minutes to fluidize and soften the pears. We must not run out of liquid, so be careful not to forget the pears on the fire.
Cake. Mix flour with baking soda, salt and baking powder.
Mix the butter well with the sugar until it becomes creamy and fluffy. Add an egg and a tablespoon of flour. Mix well until smooth. We do this with each egg. If we add flour while adding the egg then we will get a homogeneous composition, not cut.
After adding the eggs we continue the cap and the yogurt. Mix slowly so as not to scatter the flour. At the end we put two thirds of the caramelized pears and the vanilla extract. Homogenize very little so as not to crush all the pears.
Preheat the oven to medium heat (170-175 degrees) and cover with butter and flour a guguluf shape, not very large in volume. Pour the composition into the pan and level as well as possible.
Bake the cake for 60-70 minutes, until it passes the toothpick test. After stopping the fire, leave it to cool in the pan and then transfer it to a grill.
Check with caramelized pecans
The cake is one of the easiest and most common desserts you can make when you feel like something sweet. Starting from the classic, simple, cake recipe, you can vary and you can turn it into a dessert that is always different.
With nuts, with fruit, with chocolate, with or without cocoa. Here are just a few custom cake ideas. Today we offer you a cake recipe with pecans, caramelization and crunchy. You can use any other oily fruit & icircn instead of pecans. Simple nuts, cashews, almonds, pistachios, whatever you like and you have & icircndem & acircnă & icircn at that moment.
- 100 g pecans
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- For the cake:
- 200 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250 g flour
- a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a tray with baking paper.
Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix until you get a smooth cream. Add the eggs, one at a time, and finally the vanilla, continuing to mix.
Mix the flour, salt and baking powder and incorporate them into the cream with a spatula. Set the countertop aside while you take care of the nuts.
Put the butter and nuts in a bowl over high heat. Lightly fry the walnuts, then add the sugar and honey. The sugar should melt and form a nut caramel. Do not leave too much, so that the sugar does not burn!
Put the caramelized walnuts in the tray, in an even layer, enough to cover its bottom. On top, pour the cake composition. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the cake passes the toothpick test.
Turn the cake over while it is still hot and remove the baking paper. Cut and serve after it has cooled.
Caramelized pear cake - Recipes
Pamper your loved ones with a delicious and fragrant tart with caramelized pears. An easy-to-cook dessert that ends quickly.
For the dough:
For the filling: 2 kg pear,
For the dough, mix the ingredients with the mixer or by hand until they become a sandy composition. If the dough does not bind, add 2 tablespoons of milk. Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
For the filling, peel the pears, the stalk and the seed box, cut them into slices and sprinkle them with lemon juice.
In a pan, melt the butter with the sugar. Add 50 ml of water and let them boil until they become a caramelized paste.
In a pan greased with a little butter, spread the tart dough over which you pour the caramel mixed with pears. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes.
Overturned tart with caramelized pears, almonds and puff pastry
Overturned tart with caramelized pears, almonds and puff pastry. Tatin tart with pears or apples and burnt sugar & # 8211 a classic recipe of French cuisine. The original is with apples and puff pastry or tender dough (both with butter).
This inverted tart with caramelized pears, almonds and puff pastry is very fine and flavorful. The fruits are soft and sweet and the dough is crispy.
I found some hard and ugly pears and decided to make this wonderful Tatin tart with caramelized pears. I know that dark chocolate goes well with pears (there is a classic combination Poire belle Hélène) so I made a dark dark chocolate ganache with 74% cocoa and a little liquid cream.
Homemade puff pastry is prepared according to this recipe. If you don't have time to make puff pastry at home, I recommend the fresh puff pastry dough from Kaufland which is with BUTTER! (from refrigerators, not freezers).
From the quantities below results an overturned tart with pears of 35 x 25 cm.
- a sheet of puff pastry dough (approx. 300g)
- 6-7 pears
- & frac12 lemon juice (for sprinkling pear slices, antioxidant)
- 50g stick almonds or flakes (optional)
- 200g sugar, kernel & frac12 vanilla pods or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 50ml water and 50g butter
- 100g dark chocolate with over 50% cocoa content
- 200ml natural whipped cream (whipped cream with min 30% fat)