- American pancakes -
- 2.5 dl flour
- 2 lg sugar
- 1/2 lgt baking soda
- 1 pack of baked powder
- 1 or
- vanilla sugar,
- frying oil
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
Sandvich recipe recipe with pancakes:
Prepare the pancakes: in a bowl mix all the ingredients, add the egg and half of the milk. Add the rest of the milk and fry in iron forms to keep them round.
Cover with bread cut into the same shapes and fry on both sides. Cover with cheese.
A study conducted in France for 15 years has revealed things that will overturn many beliefs.
Besides the fact that the bra does not bring any benefit to the woman, over time it can have negative effects on the breasts.
"From a medical, psychological and anatomical point of view, breasts do not have major benefits from antigravity protection," says Jean-Denis Rouillon, a professor at the University of Franche-Comté in Besançon, quoted by France Info.
The study was conducted at the university hospital and followed more than 300 women aged between 18 and 35 years for 15 years. It was found that women who do not wear a bra, in the long run benefit from a strengthening of the breast muscles, which gives them natural support. Rouillon also noted that in the case of women who did not wear a bra, the nipples are higher, unlike women who wear a bra. The fact that the breasts are restricted by a piece of material prevents the development of tissues and accelerates the sagging of the breasts.
Asian pancakes with green garlic
First prepare a sauce to serve with pancakes. You need:
- 60ml soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
Mix all these ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
Prepare the pancakes:
Put flour in a bowl and gradually add warm water, stirring to form a dough. Transfer everything to the counter lined with flour and knead several times. Cut the dough with a knife into 4 equal pieces.
Spread each piece of dough with the rolling pin so that it forms a disc. Press 1/4 of the chopped garlic over and fold in three. Roll the dough with the rolling pin again until you form a disc. Repeat the operation with all the pieces of dough.
Grease the pancakes on both sides with oil and sprinkle a little salt. Fry them without oil in a hot pan for 2-3 minutes, taking care not to burn.
Cut each pancake into 4 pieces and serve with the prepared sauce.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
25g old cough
A pinch of salt
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
2 tablespoons powdered sugar for powdering
60g butter for greased tray
Method of preparation:
In a bowl put flour, add salt, caster sugar, vanilla sugar sachets, eggs and milk.
Mix all the ingredients with the mixer, about 5 minutes.
In a pan with a diameter of 23 cm, melt the butter.
After the butter melts, remove the pan from the heat, pour the pancake mixture into the pan and put the pan in the preheated oven, on low heat, then medium, for 20-25 minutes.
After 20-25 minutes, the pancake grew very nice.
Remove the pancake on a plate, squeeze the lemon over the pancakes.
Powder the pancake abundantly with powdered sugar.
And finally we sprinkled berries on top (I had raspberries and blueberries). You can serve pancakes with anything else you like, cream, syrups, jams, chocolate, different types of toppings.
How to make asparagus boils easily
To prepare this recipe, you will first need to prepare the dough and have prepared it before. crepes to then add the filling. crepes we can easily make them at home with traditional recipe or resort to crepes for crepes that are already made and that we can get in supermarkets. If you prefer to elaborate homemade cloves then we offer the recipe.
How to prepare twilight first
- 100 gr. of plain wheat flour.
- Half a liter of cold milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter.
- A teaspoon of sugar.
- A pinch of salt.
- Olive oil (optional for greasing the dish if you prefer butter).
Method of preparation:
I put the eggs in a bowl or bowl and beat them well with a blender.
Add a little salt and sugar and mix.
We can add the flour little by little without stopping to mix.
Then add the milk and beat until you notice that the cream has thickened.
I reserved the crepe cream in the fridge to rest for about 30 minutes.
Put it in a pan to heat and add a tablespoon of butter to grease the pan.
Using a paw, put a little cream in the pan.
We pray first on one side and then on the other.
Remove the dough from the pan and continue until the cream runs out.
Place the buns on a plate and then fill them.
How to prepare wild asparagus filling for crepes
- Crepes already done.
- A small leek or half a large leek.
- A bit of water
- A caste hand.
- A bunch of wild asparagus or white asparagus already made.
- A pinch of ground black pepper.
- A tablespoon of sweet mustard.
- 75 ml. of mayonnaise
- A pinch of coarse salt.
Method of preparation:
As indicated in the list of ingredients, this recipe can be made with white asparagus.
Wash the green asparagus well and cut them in half, reserving the tips.
In a cauldron with a little water we put the stalks to cook and when they are delicate, remove them from the heat, drain and cut the stalks into small pieces.
We washed the leeks and cut them into pieces.
Put a pan in a pan of olive oil to eat leeks on low heat.
While the leek is cooking, wash the garlic, drain it and cut it a little.
In a bowl I put the pieces of asparagus, boiled leeks, cucumbers and add mayonnaise, mustard, a pinch of ground black pepper and a pinch of salt.
We remove everything to mix and, with this mixture, we fill the twilights.
In each crepe, we will distribute the asparagus tips that we have reserved. Crepes recipes topics
Recipe No.3 - Water-based dough
- 500 g flour
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 l of water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100 ml oil
Method of preparation:
1. With the help of a mixer, beat the eggs. Add salt, sugar and water. Mix well until smooth.
2. Gradually add the sifted flour, oil and mix until soft and fine.
3. Fry the pancakes in a hot pan with oil. Cook over low heat until nicely browned.
Inspired by the famous Ana Lugojana pancakes, these pancakes are their somewhat more sophisticated cousin, combined with fine mascarpone sauce and scented with sour raspberries. Whether you choose to knit, spin, twist, it doesn't matter. What is certain is that I recommend you prepare as much as possible, because they will quickly disappear from the table.
For pancakes I used:
- 3 eggs
- 300 g flour
- 300 ml milk
- 300 ml of mineral water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- frying oil
Method of preparation
I started by preparing the pancakes, mixing with a pear-shaped wire, the eggs with the sugar, I added the flour and then gradually the milk. Once the composition became homogeneous, I flavored everything with vanilla, sprinkled a pinch of salt and put a tablespoon of oil that helps keep the pancakes from sticking. To make it fluffy, I added mineral water. Don't forget to add a little more oil before putting the dough in the pan for each pancake.
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 1 or
- 50 g of sugar
- grated lemon peel
Preparation of filling
Although the traditional recipe is with cottage cheese, I chose mascarpone because the cream will come out very fine and goes very well with raspberries. I mixed the egg with the sugar with a mixer, until a fluffy cream resulted and then I added mascarpone. I flavored everything with vanilla and lemon peel. Be careful to choose an organic lemon, because it is not covered with wax, and when you shave the peel, do not reach the white part because it is bitter.
To fill the pancakes, I spread 3 tablespoons of mascarpone cream in the middle of a pancake, then I added raspberries, folded the sides over the filling and started rolling the pancake. I greased a baking dish with a little oil and placed the pancakes.
- 4 yolks
- 80 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of sweet cream
Method of preparation
For the vanilla cream, I separated the 4 egg yolks from the egg whites, I added sugar over the yolks and I mixed with a mixer, until the sugar melted. Then I put the sweet cream and vanilla in the composition and I mixed well. I poured the vanilla cream over the pancakes so that they didn't cover them completely.
Preparation of meringue
I beat the remaining egg whites with the mixer until they became fluffy, and then I added the sugar and salt powder and I continued to mix well with the mixer until they got a shiny appearance and the composition became firm. I covered the pancakes with meringue. As a last step, I put them in the oven at 170 ° C until the meringue was caramelized and I served them immediately! Enjoy your meal!
Those who know will understand why I posted this recipe now. The others will appreciate, I hope, a tasty dessert, really delicious, which I dedicate to Eugen, because he wanted something with vanilla cream. Banat pancakes have vanilla sauce, a sauce that can become creamy if you leave it on the fire for two more minutes. But there is less to the sauce, that is, a whole suite of simple operations, so simple that even a 10-year-old can do them. There it is:
I need eggs. One for the pancake dough (I made 10 large pancakes), four for the filling and five for the vanilla sauce.
For the filling I used cow's cheese, half a kilogram.
In order for my sweets to taste like vanilla, I used vanilla sugar according to the Bourbon method (I keep it in a hermetically sealed jar, together with some vanilla pods). Six full spoons.
Three cups of flour for pancakes.
The peel of a lemon also flavored the pancake dough and the filling.
I mixed the flour with a glass of milk (250 ml), a pinch of salt, an egg, a teaspoon of sugar.
For the fluffiness of the pancakes I used mineral water, also a glass. Carbon dioxide swells and aerates the composition. I don't use baking soda, I don't like the taste and I don't like the fact that it oxidizes the composition.
I baked the pancakes and let them rest for a while.
For the filling I mixed the cheese with four egg yolks, a handful of raisins, three tablespoons of sugar and lemon peel. I also squeezed the juice of half a lemon over the cheese.
For the vanilla sauce, I mixed five egg yolks with the rest of the vanilla sugar and a cup of sweet cream.
I beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of plain vanilla-free sugar.
I filled the pancakes and rolled them.
I put egg white foam over each pancake, placed the pancakes in a pan and put them in the hot oven for four minutes.
Meanwhile, I put the beaten egg yolks with sugar and mixed with cream in a double-bottomed pot over low heat. I stirred constantly until the sauce thickened (be careful, the fire must be very small otherwise you can get a sweet omelet). This whole sauce thing can take 6-7 minutes, but it's worth it.
Shortly before finishing the sauce, I took the pancakes out of the oven. The foam on top had browned nicely.
What could be more pleasant than to start your day with a portion of pancakes, especially when you know that you do not violate the caloric restrictions imposed by the diet? This delicious recipe with only 170 calories per serving also brings vitamins and fiber to the body, being a healthy version of a fruit dessert that anyone can indulge in from time to time. In addition, he is also full, so you will not feel the need to eat too much until the next meal. A portion of pancakes can be transformed into two consistent and tasty snacks, thus replacing more unhealthy products such as chips, pretzels or soft drinks.
Preparation time: Ten minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6-8 pancakes for 2 people
- 1 egg with the yolk and egg white separated
- 25 g of flour with growth agent
- 25 g of whole grains (oat flakes, for example)
- a teaspoon and a half of sweetener (or to taste)
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 75 ml of soy milk
- 75 g of grated berries or apples, finely chopped cherries, cherries, etc
- cooking spray.
Method of preparation:
1. In a clean bowl, beat the egg white with a little salt until it becomes hard (if you turn the bowl upside down, the egg should remain firm and not leak).
2. In another bowl, mix well the yolk, flour, cereal, sweetener, cinnamon, fruit and soy milk.
3. Using a metal spoon, add the egg white very slowly to the composition, mixing with vertical movements and taking care not to "crush" the egg white, but to maintain its volume as much as possible.
4. Heat a Teflon or ceramic pan and spray it (2-3 puffs). Add two tablespoons of dough and create small pancakes, leave on each side for 3-4 minutes. In the end, they must be fluffy.
5. Serve cold and sprinkle a little vanilla or cinnamon sauce on them, to taste.
So, try this recipe too diet pancakes with fruits and oatmeal, which will not only delight your taste buds, but will not threaten your diet for which you have worked so hard.
1. We'll start with the pancake batter. mix the milk and flour sifted stirring constantly. If we pass the flour through a sieve before incorporating it, no lumps will form and no lumps will form in the dough. After we have finished with the flour, add the spices and mix well
2. In a pan nonstick, I used the one from Tefal, (I leave the link here) we pour a little oil, and after gird drain the excess in a bowl. Only enough oil should remain in the pan to grease the surface of the pan with a few drops. We take a polish of it took and slowly pour it into the pan while rotating it from the wrist, from left to right to cover the entire surface. Each pancake needs to stay on the fire for about 3-4 minutes on each side, at medium heat. Repeat the process until we finish all the dough. I got 10 pancakes.
3. We cut the vegetables. carrot, pepper and beet I chose to cut the julienne to make sure they wouldn't break my pancake when I assembled it. Mushrooms I cut them long and made them in a pan without oil, just with salt and pepper ground over high heat for about 2 minutes. Broccoli I boiled it in salt water for 3 minutes, after which I put it in cold water to keep its texture. Very importantly, the bouquets are put in water only after seethes.
4. I greased a pancake with cream cheese, after which I put a layer of carrot, pepper, beet, and I put on top mushrooms and broccoli. A dust of salt and I folded them. I greased one of the outer parts of the pancake with cream cheese to stick the other side I show you as in the pictures below.
If you want to eat the rest of the pancakes later, cover them with plastic wrap and they will keep just as tender. Good appetite!