We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
- Quick chicken
In this sweet and spicy recipe, chicken breasts are breaded and baked with an array of spices and nectarine.
44 people made this
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
- 4 tablespoons duck sauce
- 4 tablespoons passata
- 1 teaspoon mango chutney
- 180ml fresh pink grapefruit juice, divided
- 120g seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 ripe nectarine, stone removed and sliced
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Line a baking dish with baking parchment.
- In a large bowl, mix together paprika, onion powder, garlic granules, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss with chicken breasts until evenly coated. In a bowl, combine duck sauce, passata, mango chutney and 60ml of the grapefruit juice. Coat chicken evenly with sauce mixture. Place breadcrumbs in a shallow dish, and dredge chicken until evenly breaded. Place chicken in baking dish. Place nectarine slices around the edge of baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn the chicken, pour 120ml grapefruit juice over chicken, and continue cooking for another 15 minutes or until done.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(38)
Reviews in English (28)
The flavors were really tasty. I used a Mango-Ginger habanero sauce - Love this sauce. The only complaint we had with this recipe is that the bread coating got really, really mushy. Next time, I think I'll just marinate the chicken in the Duck Sauce/Hot Sauce combination and bake it and skip the bread crumbs.-31 Jul 2008
Delicious! Moist and flavorful. As DH said, this recipe goes on the keeper list! I followed the directions for the most part, although I omitted the parchment paper and the mango hot sauce.-07 Mar 2003
Yum! I cooked on 350 for 1 hour, turning at the half hour and only adding a 1/4 cup more grapefruit juice since someone said their was too much of it. I used 4 small nectarines. The nectarines were INCREDIBLE in this. I couldn't find hot mango SAUCE, so I used hot mango CHUTNEY, in the same amount. This is really good, and pretty easy to make. But, VERY spicy.-25 Jul 2006